- 1-, 2-, or 4-axis stepper drives with 120/240 VAC or 20 to 75 VDC input voltage
- Compact enclosure size with panel or rack mounting
- Selectable 200 to 50,000 steps/revolution microstepping
- Precision motion with encoderless stall detection, antiresonance filtering, and dynamic smoothing
- Match with NI stepper motors and motion controllers for best performance
National Instruments stepper motor power drives provide reliable, easy-to-connect drive solutions for all NI motion controllers. NI offers one-, two-, or four-axis power drives with high torque output and microstepping. The P70360 one-axis AC input power drive offers 320 V bus and 3.5 A peak current output, P70530 one-axis DC input power drive offers 20 to 75 V bus and 7.1 A peak current output, and NI MID-7602/4 two- or four-axis AC power drives offer 1.4 A peak current output. In addition, the one-axis drives offer dynamic smoothing and antiresonance filters for smooth motion and encoderless stall detection for reliable control. You can quickly develop your precision stepper motion control system by combining the NI stepper drives with NI Motion Assistant, NI LabVIEW, motion controllers, and matched stepper motors.