From 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST on Saturday, April 29, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
LINX by Digilent/LabVIEW MakerHub
Interface With Common Embedded Platforms
- Deploy LabVIEW code to run on BeagleBone Black and Raspberry Pi 2 and 3
- Remotely control chipKIT, Arduino, and other embedded platforms
- Built in VIs for over 30 of the most common embedded sensors
- Access peripherals such as DIO, AIO, PWM, SPI, I2C and UART
- Quickly add a graphical user interface to an embedded project
LINX is an open source project by Digilent and is designed to make it easy to develop embedded applications using LabVIEW. LINX includes VIs for over 30 of the most common embedded sensors as well as hardware agnostic APIs for accessing peripherals like digital I/O, analog I/O, PWM, I2C, SPI, and UART.
Whether you’re remotely controlling a chipKIT or Arduino over USB/Serial, Ethernet or Wi-Fi, or deploying VIs to run on BeagleBone Black or Raspberry Pi 2/3, LINX and LabVIEW make it easy visualize the data you’re working with, debug your code, and create advanced embedded applications faster than ever before.
For support with this software, contact LabVIEW MakerHub at labviewmakerhub.com/forums/linx.