- NI recommends the NI PXIe-5673E instead of the NI PXIe-5673.
- 85 MHz to 6.6 GHz frequency range
- More than 100 MHz of RF bandwidth; up to +10 dBm RF power
- -112 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz (1 GHz)
- -66 dBc adjacent-channel leakage ratio for WCDMA-like signals
- -64 dBc typical image and carrier suppression at 2.4 GHz
NI recommends the NI PXIe-5673E instead of the NI PXIe-5673.
The NI PXIe-5673 is a wide-bandwidth 6.6 GHz RF vector signal generator (VSG). Combined with appropriate software, this module can generate a variety of signals. Using the NI LabVIEW Modulation Toolkit, the NI PXIe-5673 can generate different waveforms including AM, FM, CPM, ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM (4, 16, 64, and 256), multitone signals, and arbitrary waveforms. In addition, you can combine this VSG with standard-specific software to generate signals for GPS, GSM/EDGE/WCDMA, WLAN, WiMAX, DVB-C/H/C, ISDB-T, ZigBee, and others. One key feature of the NI PXIe-5673 is its stream-from-disk capabilities, which you can use to generate continuous waveforms that are up to several terabytes in length.
Sorry, this content is temporarily unavailable.
National Instruments designs and manufactures all products to minimize failures, however unexpected failures can still occur. Extended warranties provide a fixed economical price at the time of system purchase, covering any repair costs for up to three years. In addition, they offer the following benefits:
- Significant cost savings compared to individual repair incidents
- Fault location, diagnostics, and repair by NI any time the system product fails
- All parts and labor costs covered as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications
For more information about your warranty options:
NI recognizes the need to maintain properly calibrated devices for high-accuracy measurements. NI provides manual calibration procedures, services to recalibrate your products, and automated calibration software to calibrate many NI measurement products.
NI training is the fastest, most certain route to productivity with NI tools and successful application development.
Return your registered product under warranty at no additional labor and parts cost. NI offers fault location, diagnostics, and repair any time the system fails as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications.
Additional Product Information