- Highest level of NI TestStand certification
- Demonstrates ability to architect, project manage NI TestStand applications for multiple developers
- Valid for 2 years from date taken, recertification required to maintain credentials
- Benefits include use of certification logo and listing on ni.com
The Certified TestStand Architect is the final step in the two-part NI TestStand certification process. The exam shows a user's expertise in architecting test systems based on NI TestStand from high-level specifications. You can use this certification to assess and validate an individual’s NI TestStand development and project management skills for the purpose of project staffing or career advancement. For example, having Certified Architects on staff to provide technical leadership and guidance ensures that less-experienced developers are following best practices that will make them more competent and efficient developers. In addition, Certified Architects can design the application architecture and manage the development of the individual components by other engineers.
All National Instruments Alliance Partners at the Certified Partner level and above maintain at least one Certified Developer or Architect on staff, so that clients can be sure they are getting the best possible results.
Recommended Experience Level
- 24 months or more of experience in developing medium to large test applications
- TestStand I and TestStand II training with 18 or more months of NI TestStand experience
- Prerequisite: NI Certified TestStand Developer
- Format: Multiple choice
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Pearson VUE testing centers or NI branch offices