- Up to 8 axes individually configurable for either stepper or servo control
- For stepper/servo motor control, hydraulic control, piezoelectric control
- Available for PCI and PXI
- 8 general-purpose analog inputs for simple data acquisition
- Closed-loop control, automation systems control, and motion command processing
- Event-driven multitasking control
National Instruments 735x devices are high-performance PCI and PXI stepper/servo controllers for all motion applications. They use advanced technology to bring full-featured capability for the most sophisticated requirements. NI 735x controllers offer blended motion trajectory control and fully coordinated circular, linear, point-to-point, gearing and vector space control in either embedded real-time motion operation or host-centric programming environments.