|Industrial Camera Advisor
|Allied Vision Technologies Prosilica GC1290C
The 1.4 Megapixel GC1350 is a high-resolution CCD camera with Gigabit Ethernet interface (GigE Vision*). The GC1350 incorporates a high-quality Sony ½" CCD sensor providing excellent monochrome and color image quality. The GC1350 runs 20 frames per second at 1360x1024 resolution and even faster with region of interest readout. The GC1350 works with standard gigabit Ethernet hardware and cables and can have cable lengths up to 100 meters (300 ft) long using conventional Cat5e cabling. Applications for the GC1350 include industrial inspection, machine vision, ophthalmology, aeronautical and aerospace, public security, surveillance, traffic imaging, and OEM applications.
* GigE Vision standard. GigE Vision is a trademark of the Automated Imaging Association
Note to IE Users: If camera files are opening as text in your browser, you can cause them to instead download with an option to save as a file by associating .icd files in Windows to open in a program like Notepad. This will save you from having to copy text in the browser and manually create and save the file. Here are instructions to do this:
- create a text file on your desktop and rename it to have the .icd extension (you may be alerted about the file type - just click Yes to continue)
- right-click on your new file, select Open, and choose the option to "Select from a list of programs"
- choose Notepad from the list of programs, select the option to "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file", and open the file
- Windows will now associate that file type with Notepad, and clicking Camera File links will download and save as desired