- Control VIPM with NI LabVIEW VI-based API
- Automate package building and installation
- Integrate VIPM into your software release process
- Automate package updates and installation on remote systems
- Publish packages to repositories automatically after a build
- Extend VIPM and build custom code to automate tedious tasks
The JKI VIPM API is a collection of VIs that you can use to command and control VI Package Manager (VIPM). The VIs were compiled in NI LabVIEW 2009 system design software and can be used for automation code written in LabVIEW 2009 or later.
Because the API is written in LabVIEW, you can use the full power of this software to create simple or complex automation routines that simplify your reuse management process.
The VIPM API VIs work with only VIPM 2012 Pro Edition (or later). The API does not work with VIPM Free Edition. Also, for the API to work, you must have the main VIPM Pro application running. You can minimize it, but it must be running at all times.
For technical support, contact JKI at the following:
Disclaimer: The Third-Party Add-Ons for LabVIEW on this page are offered by independent third-party providers who are solely responsible for such products. NI shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the performance of the Third-Party Add-Ons.
Additional Product Information
Reviews are typically processed within 48 hours. If you believe a review is incorrect or inappropriate, please report abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org
Verified Reviewers have submitted an email address to RateVoice.com