- 1, 2 or 4-axes stepper and 2 or 4-axes servo drives
- Compact enclosure size, panel or rack mountable
- Host PC bus power monitoring/shutdown
- Built-in power supply or DC power options
- Match with NI stepper motors and motion controllers for best performance
National Instruments stepper and servo motor power drives provide reliable, easy-to-connect drive solutions for all NI motion controllers. For stepper motor control NI offers 1, 2 or 4-axes power drives with high torque output, Microstepping, Dynamic Smoothing and Anti-Resonance Filters for smooth motion and Encoderless Stall Detection for reliable control. The P70360 1-axis AC input power drive offers 320 V bus and 3.5 A peak current output, P70530 1-axis DC input power drive offers 20 - 75 V bus and 7.1 A peak current output and NI MID-7602/4 2 or 4-axis AC powered drives offer 1.4 A peak current output. For servo motor control NI offers MID-7654/2 drives with up to 5 A continuous current for four or two axes of DC brushed servo motors. For higher power brushed servo drives or brushless servo drives see the Drive Advisor on the Motion Advisors page.