- Ideal for portable measurement systems
- Wide variety of direct signal and sensor connectivity options
- Wide range of analog and digital conditioning options
- Front-end signal conditioning for M Series, E Series, and some B Series multifunction DAQ devices
- Measurement type selectable on a per-channel basis
National Instruments SCC is a portable, modular signal conditioning system for use with M Series, E Series, and some B Series and portable multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) devices. SCC products condition a variety of analog input and digital I/O signals. With this modular design, you choose your conditioning on a per-channel basis. SCC offers custom connectivity options, matching your sensor or signal connection type. While the low-profile carrier is perfect for use with PCMCIA DAQCards and DAQPads for portable applications, you can also use the system for rack-mounted or desktop applications. NI-DAQ driver software controls every aspect of your DAQ system from configuration, to programming in LabVIEW, to low-level OS and device control. Check out the new ease-of-use and performance features of NI-DAQmx and NI LabVIEW graphical programming environment.
See the accuracy difference of NI signal conditioning by experimenting in the online NI Virtual Signal Conditioning Laboratory.