- Design real-time data acquisition and control applications with graphical development
- Download to a dedicated target for increased reliability
- Design with built-in tools for PID, fuzzy logic, and advanced control
- Execute on a real-time operating system (RTOS) for deterministic performance
- Deploy as a distributed, stand-alone, or embedded control system
Order LabVIEW & SSP today!
National Instruments LabVIEW with the LabVIEW Real-Time Module and RT Series hardware delivers deterministic, real-time performance for data acquisition and control systems. Using LabVIEW graphical programming, you develop your LabVIEW Real-Time embedded control application on a desktop machine, and then download and execute the program to run on an independent hardware target. LabVIEW Real-Time targets include an embedded processor running an RTOS, onboard memory, local storage, and connections to peripheral devices such as serial, Ethernet, and GPIB. Choose your RT Series hardware target based on the speed and I/O requirements of your real-time system. As your system requirements evolve, you can switch execution targets with minimal changes to the application software.
Use the LabVIEW Companion Products Directory to find specific applications, add-ons, or drivers for LabVIEW.