- Up to 24 downstream and 8 upstream bonded channels using multiple chassis
- Frequency range: 65 MHz to 1.004 GHz
- Bandwidth: 80 MHz (input)/80 MHz (output)
- Intuitive interface with input and output spectral and constellation displays
- 8 downstream channel blocks of 80 MHz can be added with more modules
The Averna DOCSIS Channel Emulator (DCE) for real-time performance testing of broadband devices combines the NI vector signal transceiver (VST), LabVIEW FPGA Module, and LabVIEW graphical development environment.
The flexible DCE maintains complete network synchronization between cable-plant and customer-premises equipment while allowing testers to apply dozens of real-time signal impairments from a complete industry-specific toolkit.
Due to its VST- and FPGA-powered architecture, the desktop DCE can be easily modified as test needs change and be adapted for channel emulation or protocol generation needs in other industries and applications.
For technical support, contact Averna at:
For purchasing information, contact Averna at:
Phone: (877) 842-7577
See Resources Tab for additional information.
Disclaimer: The Third-Party Add-Ons for LabVIEW on this page are offered by independent third-party providers who are solely responsible for such products. NI shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the performance of the Third-Party Add-Ons. The sale of these Third-Party Add-Ons is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale of the third-party provider.
Additional Product Information