- Includes Intel multicore processing, 32 GB nonvolatile storage, and 2 GB RAM
- Choose from more than 50 hot-swappable I/O modules with integrated signal conditioning
- Run up to 7 hardware-timed analog I/O, digital I/O, or counter/timer operations simulataneously
- Simultaneously stream continuous measurements with sample rates up to 1 MS/s/ch
- Connect C Series chassis to expand the number of module slots for large applications
The NI CompactDAQ stand-alone system offers a high-performance embedded measurement and logging platform with a built-in dual-core Intel processor for running data acquisition, online analysis, and logging software. With this platform, you can customize a complete measurement system using NI LabVIEW system design software or take advantage of more than 600 companies in the NI Alliance Partner Network for a custom turnkey data-logging solution.
NI C Series I/O modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, RTDs, strain gages, and load and pressure transducers. Each is hot-swappable and autodetectable for simplified installation.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for NI LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) for system configuration and test
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.