- Use CompactRIO as a high-performance platform for in-vehicle and mixed-signal data acquisition
- Analog, temperature, strain, accelerometer, tach, CAN, and others, all synchronized and logged
- Select from pre-engineered channel templates or define a custom channel layout to meet your needs
- Embedded and interactive data logging with live data and triggers for event-based data acquisition
- Multiple sample rate groups triggered and synchronized with CAN
- Log-scaled CAN channels or raw CAN frames
Signal.X Technologies Sword provides sophisticated data-logging features using the rugged CompactRIO hardware platform. You can choose from more than 50 different signal conditioning and communication modules to achieve a variety of channel configurations and meet almost any test requirement. With intuitive Sword setup features, you can quickly define event-based data-logging tasks including complex trigger logic and a mix of analog and digital signals, temperature, strain frequency inputs, and even raw or filtered CAN bus traffic.
Key features include the following:
-Intuitive file system hierarchy with manual or automated run sequencing
-Channel assignment by modules to application-specific sample rate groups
-Channel synchronization to microsecond accuracy (module dependent) independent of group and rate
-Flexible triggering with pre- and post-trigger buffers, multichannel combinations, and Boolean logic
-Interactive or headless use (disconnected from computer) for rugged or space-limited tasks
-Large onboard memory with external drive option that provides long record times
For recommended hardware configurations, see Resources tab.
This product is sold directly by the third-party provider and not by National Instruments. Please contact Signal.X Technologies for purchasing information.
For technical support, contact Signal.X Technologies at signalxtech.com/SX_Contact.html.
Disclaimer: The Third-Party Add-Ons for LabVIEW on this page are offered by independent third-party providers who are solely responsible for such products. NI shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the performance of the Third-Party Add-Ons.
Additional Product Information
Reviews are typically processed within 48 hours. If you believe a review is incorrect or inappropriate, please report abuse to email@example.com
Verified Reviewers have submitted an email address to RateVoice.com