- Establishes instrument connectivity in minutes with ready-to-use drivers, LabVIEW source and apps
- Works with GPIB, USB, serial, and TCP/IP instruments and provides robust instrument communication
- Simple how-to videos for using the LabVIEW source code
- Use within your LabVIEW project or make a LabVIEW app
- Includes instrument-specific as well as universal LabVIEW code
- Saves hours of instrument setup and programming time
The Newport Corporation NSTRUCT Instrument Manager is an innovative software solution for laboratory environments. Its user-friendly features help you establish quick instrument connectivity. Through its compatibility with NI LabVIEW software, Python, and C# and its included source code, you can ensure easier programming and faster hardware integration. In addition, the intuitive NSTRUCT graphical user interface helps you simplify hardware control. This software solution comes with LabVIEW source code, projects, Python script samples, ready-to-use applets, and much more. Achieve a more positive experience with your hardware by using this solution to save time and effort.
For technical support, contact the Newport Corporation:
Phone: (949) 253-1832
Disclaimer: The Third-Party Add-Ons for LabVIEW on this page are offered by independent third-party providers who are solely responsible for such products. NI shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the performance of the Third-Party Add-Ons.
Additional Product Information
Reviews are typically processed within 48 hours. If you believe a review is incorrect or inappropriate, please report abuse to email@example.com
Verified Reviewers have submitted an email address to RateVoice.com