- Embedded single-board solutions for OEM control and data acquisition applications
- System powered by NI LabVIEW graphical programming tools for rapid development
- Onboard real-time processor for reliable stand-alone or distributed operation
- Onboard field-programmable gate array (FPGA) chip for custom I/O timing and processing
- Onboard analog I/O and digital I/O
- Uses same hardware architecture as NI CompactRIO in a board-level form factor
NI Single-Board RIO products are designed for high-volume and OEM embedded control and data acquisition applications that require high performance and reliability. Featuring an open, embedded architecture, small size, and flexibility, these commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware devices can help you get custom embedded systems to market quickly. NI Single-Board RIO is powered by LabVIEW FPGA and LabVIEW Real-Time technology, so you can design, program, and customize with the NI Single-Board RIO embedded devices using easy-to-use graphical programming tools. NI Single-Board RIO digital I/O (DIO) and analog I/O embedded devices feature a real-time processor, FPGA, and analog I/O and DIO on a single 4.05 by 6.05 in. printed circuit board (PCB). These devices also offer the option of a high-bandwidth, high-speed connector to provide direct access to 96 FPGA DIO lines and processor functions for further expansion and customization through daughter cards.