- Fastest processors available in CompactRIO; up to 1.33 GHz dual-core
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed communication
- Hi-Speed USB ports for USB-based storage, interfaces, and instruments
- Largest and most powerful FPGAs in the CompactRIO line integrated directly with controller
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 for VGA graphics and the Windows ecosystem of software
- 0 to 55 °C operating temperature range
Performance NI CompactRIO systems combine the industry's highest-performance processors running the Windows OS with the largest and most powerful field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) from National Instruments. These flexible systems offer the processing power you need for advanced monitoring and control applications, high-speed data transfer and logging, and processing-intensive applications such as rapid control prototyping and machine vision. The performance CompactRIO systems use flexible NI LabVIEW graphical system design software to help you develop both Windows and FPGA applications.