- Rugged and reliable embedded systems for stand-alone or networked operation
- Microsoft Windows OS for VGA graphics and the Windows ecosystem of software
- Nonvolatile memory for logging, onboard DRAM for embedded program operation
- Ethernet connectivity with embedded web and FTP servers for deployment, operation, and maintenance
- USB host ports for USB-based storage, interfaces, and instruments
- 0 to 55 °C operating temperature range
NI CompactRIO Windows-based embedded systems offer powerful stand-alone embedded execution or networked operation. Each CompactRIO system contains a reconfigurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) for custom timing, triggering, and processing. A wide array of NI C Series modular I/O is available for every application to make prototyping and deployment simple. These controllers are designed for ruggedness, reliability, and software flexibility.
The NI cRIO-9082 is the highest performance Windows-based CompactRIO system with a 1.33 GHz Intel Core i7 dual-core processor, 2 GB of storage, and 32 GB of nonvolatile memory. Its combination of high performance and rugged reliability make it an effective choice for processor-intensive embedded applications such as machine vision and rapid control prototyping.
You must purchase development software, such as NI LabVIEW and the LabVIEW FPGA Module, separately.