- Protection from harsh outdoor or industrial environments
- Fiberglass enclosure and connectivity with a minimum IP 54 rating
- Sealed against dust particles and spraying water (rain)
- For use with NI cDAQ-9181 and cDAQ-9191 NI CompactDAQ chassis
- Additional IP-rated cables and accessories available
IP enclosures for NI CompactDAQ devices provide a minimum of IP 54 protection from harsh outdoor and industrial environments. The two-digit ingress protection (IP) rating is defined by the IEC 60529 standard and specifies the degree to which the enclosures protect against the intrusion of solid particles (represented by the first digit) and water (represented by the second digit). An IP 54 rating prevents entry by dust particles and spraying water.
Enclosures include rubberized glands for passing I/O signals through to 1-slot Ethernet and Wi-Fi NI CompactDAQ chassis mounted inside. Additionally a sealable Ethernet port and external antenna are provided for communication to a host PC.