- 1-port high-speed and low-speed NI-XNET CAN modules for use in USB, Ethernet, and WiFi chassis
- NI-XNET driver for developing frame and signal applications in LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and C/C++
- Integrated CAN databases for importing, editing, and using signals from FIBEX, .DBC, and .NCD files
- Synchronization and triggering with other NI CompactDAQ modules
- Bundled software: NI-XNET driver, Bus Monitor, and Database Editor for Windows
- Ability to transmit/receive 100 percent bus loads for high-speed and low-speed CAN buses
NI CompactDAQ is a modular data acquisition system for USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi that provides sensor and electrical measurements on the benchtop, in the field, and on the production line. You can combine these mixed measurements with CAN communication in the same hardware platform to allow for a flexible system that can be modified to meet specific project needs.
The NI 986x CAN modules are 1-port high-speed and low-speed NI-XNET CAN interfaces that are programmed with a higher-level NI-XNET API. These modules feature a common API that is used for other form factors that work with NI-XNET hardware, including PCI, PXI, NI CompactDAQ, and CompactRIO. As part of the NI-XNET platform, the NI 986x interfaces work well for applications requiring high-speed manipulation of hundreds of CAN frames and signals.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.