- Rapidly prototype an engine control unit using NI CompactRIO
- Use LabVIEW Real-Time and LabVIEW FPGA for completely open programming
- Implement Next and Same cycle control with 25 ns resolution
- Control solenoid or piezoelectric direct injectors
- Take advantage of built-in IP for engine position tracking for a variety of crank patterns
With Drivven engine control module kits for NI CompactRIO, powertrain control system researchers and developers can quickly prototype their sensor and actuator interfaces within the NI LabVIEW environment. You can focus on control algorithms and system testing without being distracted by low-level I/O interface development.
Each Drivven engine control module kit for CompactRIO includes an I/O module plus LabVIEW FPGA and LabVIEW Real-Time VIs for interfacing between the user application and the module. You can take advantage of Drivven's open-source application templates to make your development time even faster.