The NI cDAQ-9191 is a 1-slot NI CompactDAQ 802.11 Wi-Fi chassis designed for small, distributed sensor measurement systems. Combine the cDAQ-9191 and one of the over 50 NI C Series measurement-specific modules to create an analog output, digital I/O, or counter/timer measurement system.
Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, RTDs, strain gages, load and pressure transducers, torque cells, accelerometers, flow meters, encoders, and microphones. NI CompactDAQ systems combine sensor measurements with voltage, current, and digital signals to create custom measurement systems using existing 802.11 Wi-Fi infrastructure or a local network.
The cDAQ-9191 has four 32-bit general-purpose counter/timers built in. You can access these counters through an installed, hardware-timed digital C Series module such as the NI 9401 or NI 9402 for applications that involve quadrature encoders, PWM, event counting, pulse train generation, and period or frequency measurement.
The cDAQ-9191 chassis is shipped with the following:
- AC/DC converter that plugs directly into the chassis
- NI cDAQ-9191 Quick Start poster
- NI-DAQmx driver DVD
Power cord sold separately.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE for simple data-logging applications
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for NI LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) for system configuration and test
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.