- PCI Express and PXI/PXI Express options
- Up to 850 MB/s image acquisition bandwidth
- Base-, medium-, full-, and extended-full configuration image acquisition for Camera Link cameras
- Supports up to 10-tap, 80-bit images at 20 to 85 MHz pixel clock frequency
- Onboard I/O includes TTL channels, optically isolated inputs, and quadrature encoder inputs
- Program hardware using the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module.
With NI hardware that takes advantage of field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology and the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module, you can perform accurate, high-speed FPGA-based processing on images acquired from Camera Link cameras.
The LabVIEW FPGA Module helps you implement complex FPGA programming without using low-level languages such as VHDL, which drastically reduces development time and eliminates the need for custom hardware designs.
Choose from PXI options with the NI FlexRIO platform, which is ideal for prototyping with its multiple FPGA options, or the PCI Express platform, which works well for large deployments as a cost-effective alternative.