- Configuration-based software for creating real-time testing applications
- Optimized design for multicore processors
- Real-time stimulus profile generation
- Triggerable, multifile data logging
- Interaction with simulation models and control algorithms
- Open architecture allows for customized functionality
NI VeriStand is a software environment for creating real-time testing applications more efficiently. Its out-of-the-box functionality and short learning curve help you get up and running faster. You can use NI LabVIEW and other environments to add custom functionality to NI VeriStand, ensuring that it always meets your real-time test application requirements.