NI CompactDAQ 802.11 Wi-Fi chassis extend the reach of PC-based DAQ to remote sensor and electrical measurements from across the lab to around the world. By combining more than 50 sensor-specific NI C Series I/O modules with patented NI Signal Streaming technology, the NI CompactDAQ platform delivers high-speed wireless data transfer and ease of use in a flexible, mixed-measurement system.
NI C Series I/O modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, RTDs, strain gages, and load and pressure transducers. Each is hot-swappable and autodetectable for simplified installation.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- LabVIEW SignalExpress LE for simple data-logging applications
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for NI LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) for system configuration and test
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.