- Choose from more than 50 hot-swappable I/O modules with integrated signal conditioning
- Measure electrical, physical, mechanical, or acoustic signals
- Stream continuous waveform measurements with patented NI Signal Streaming technology
- Simplify setup with zero configuration networking and a built-in web-based configuration utility
- Measure in minutes with NI-DAQmx software and automatic code generation using the DAQ Assistant
- 802.11 Wi-Fi connectivity for simple, versatile wireless DAQ
NI CompactDAQ 802.11 Wi-Fi chassis extend the reach of PC-based DAQ to remote sensor and electrical measurements from across the lab to around the world. By combining more than 50 sensor-specific NI C Series I/O modules with patented NI Signal Streaming technology, the NI CompactDAQ platform delivers high-speed wireless data transfer and ease of use in a flexible, mixed-measurement system.
NI C Series I/O modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, RTDs, strain gages, and load and pressure transducers. Each is hot-swappable and autodetectable for simplified installation.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- LabVIEW SignalExpress LE for simple data-logging applications
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for NI LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) for system configuration and test
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.