- Bundle includes measurement module and 1-slot NI CompactDAQ chassis
- USB, Ethernet, and 802.11 Wi-Fi connectivity
- 8 solid state relay (SSR) outputs
- 60 VDC, 30 Vrms switching voltage
- Switching current of 1.2 A/channel for up to 4 channels; 750 mA/channel for all channels
- 250 Vrms CAT II continuous channel-to-earth ground, and 60 VDC channel-to-channel isolation
The NI 9485 Measurement System includes eight solid state relay output channels capable of communicating with a host PC over USB, Ethernet or 802.11 Wi-Fi.
Measurement Bundle Overview
The hardware for an NI CompactDAQ single measurement bundle consists of a USB, Ethernet, or 802.11 Wi-Fi chassis and one of the over 50 NI C Series measurement-specific modules. These small rugged bundles are ideal for portable or distributed measurements.
The chassis controls the timing for the module and handles communication with the PC over the USB, Ethernet, or 802.11 Wi-Fi bus. Additionally, all NI CompactDAQ chassis include four counter/timers that you can access through a digital I/O module like the NI 9401.
The NI 9485 is a 8-channel solid state relay sourcing or sinking digital output module for any NI CompactDAQ or CompactRIO chassis. Each channel provides access to a solid state relay for switching voltages up to 60 VDC, 30 Vrms with switching current of up to 1.2 A per channel for four channels and up to 750 mA per channel for all eight channels. The NI 9485 features 60 VDC continuous channel-to-channel isolation. It is designed for direct connection to a wide array of industrial devices such as motors, actuators, and DC devices.
Sorry, this content is temporarily unavailable.
Additional Product Information