- Simplify your measurement system with NI CompactDAQ single measurement bundles
- Analog input bundles include voltage, current, temperature, strain, acceleration, and more
- Read and create digital signals with digital and counter/timer bundles
- 1-slot NI CompactDAQ chassis offer USB, Ethernet, and 802.11 Wi-Fi support
- Expand your system with 4- and 8-slot chassis
NI CompactDAQ single measurement bundles pair one of the over 50 NI C Series measurement-specific modules with a 1-slot USB, Ethernet, or 802.11 Wi-Fi chassis. These measurement bundles combine the simplicity of an integrated DAQ solution with the power and flexibility of the NI CompactDAQ platform.
NI CompactDAQ Chassis
NI CompactDAQ chassis control the module timing and handle all of the communication with the host PC. They range from 1 to 8 slots with USB, Ethernet, or 802.11 Wi-Fi communication buses.
C Series Modules
C Series modules contain analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) or digital-to-analog converters (DACs), signal conditioning, and sensor connectivity in a small, rugged package. With over 50 modules to choose from, you can easily create a measurement system for any sensor on any bus.
Hardware Driver and Programming Environment
The driver for all NI data acquisition devices, NI-DAQmx, provides a consistent API across many programming languages and environments, including NI LabVIEW, Visual Studio .NET languages, ANSI C, and C++. Additionally, with the modular architecture of NI CompactDAQ and bus-agnostic configuration and programming, your measurement program is identical whether communicating over USB, Ethernet, or 802.11 Wi-Fi.