From 01:00 AM Friday, July 1 - 2:00 PM CST Saturday, July 2, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module
- OPC-UA server/client, Classic OPC client, and Modbus for data sharing with third-party devices
- Built-in networked database for distributed data logging
- Graphical development for HMI and distributed monitoring and control applications
- Configuration-based real-time and historical trending, alarms, and event handling
- Unlimited tags to connect to NI hardware, PLCs, and other third-party hardware
- Deployment requires a LabVIEW DSC Module Run-Time System license. See the Resources Tab.
View Support Resources
The LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control (DSC) Module is the ideal LabVIEW add-on for developing your HMI/SCADA or high-channel-count data-logging applications. With LabVIEW DSC, you can interactively develop a distributed monitoring and control system with tags ranging from a few dozen to tens of thousands. It includes tools for logging data to a networked historical database, tracking real-time and historical trends, managing alarms and events, networking LabVIEW Real-Time targets and OPC devices into one complete system, and adding security to user interfaces.
With the NI Standard Service Program (SSP), you receive the latest NI software technology through automatic upgrades and an elevated level of technical support from NI applications engineers through phone and email. You also receive free, unlimited access to on-demand online training courses. A one-year subscription to SSP is less than the cost of purchasing a single upgrade.
You also can purchase the LabVIEW DSC Module through NI Developer Suite. A subscription to NI Developer Suite includes SSP for a bundle of the most popular NI software products. Each quarter, you receive a new set of CDs with the most recent software version for each product in the suite.
For information on system requirements, view the Resources tab.
Additional Product Information