- Power measurement calculations for NI LabVIEW
- Functions include power factor, real power, apparent power, and phase angle
- Upgrade to the Full Edition for more functionality
LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite
The LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite offers a set of palettes with a variety of power measurements and analyses to help you build a custom power test or monitoring system with LabVIEW. You can choose from three editions:
1. The Base Edition includes functions for RMS, power factor, real power, apparent power, phase angle calculations, and energy measurement. These functions are on the Basic Measurement palette, a free functions palette you can install from the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite evaluation installer. Once the trial period expires, the Basic Measurement palette license is still free.
2. The Full Edition adds analyses such harmonics, event aggregation, and flicker and performs them to industry standards from IEEE, EN, and IEC. To learn more about the Full Edition, read the Introduction to the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite white paper under the Resources tab.
Upgrading From the Electrical Power Measurement Palette for LabVIEW
The functionality from the Electrical Power Measurement Palette for LabVIEW is now part of the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite as the Basic Measurement palette. To start programming with the new toolkit, follow the download link above and install the evaluation version of the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite Full Edition. Once the trial period expires, the Basic Measurement palette license is still free. Though the functionality of the popular Electrical Power Measurement Palette is contained in the new LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite, some of the data inputs and outputs have changed as well as the VI icons and names. This upgrade requires some code rework, but future upgrades of the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite will remain consistent.
Get Started Programming Your Power Application Now
To start programming with the new toolkits, follow the download link above and install the evaluation version of the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite Full Edition. After the trial period expires, the Basic Measurement palette license is still free.
Additional Product Information
Reviews are typically processed within 48 hours. If you believe a review is incorrect or inappropriate, please report abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org
Verified Reviewers have submitted an email address to RateVoice.com