- Free 30-day evaluation kits for qualified customers
- Hardware and software customization available
- Up to 16 bits, up to 400 kS/s, up to 32 analog input channels
- Up to 16 bits, 250 kS/s, up to 2 analog output channels
- Up to 32 digital I/O lines with optional external power
- 60 V, CAT I isolation available for improved accuracy and safety
By providing competitive quantity discount pricing and top-notch application support, National Instruments is a leading worldwide OEM supplier of data acquisition and other measurement and automation products.
Using commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) measurement products for adding I/O to embedded systems can help save development time and cost and increase system performance. NI delivers high-end I/O with flexibility in connectivity, measurement performance, bus, driver software, and OS compatibility – all with the ease of use of COTS products at OEM prices.
For mid- to high-volume OEM customers, NI also offers product customization such as firmware modification, custom connectivity, and hardware modification, as well as top support and direct communication with the NI R&D team.
NI bus-powered USB data acquisition devices feature up to 32 analog inputs; up to 400 kS/s (single-channel and aggregate) sampling rates; up to two analog outputs; up to 32 digital I/O lines; up to four programmable input ranges (±0.2 to ±10 V) per channel; and up to two counter/timers. NI USB-6215, USB-6216, and USB-6218 devices also feature 60 V, CAT I isolation for improved measurement accuracy and safety.