- USB or Ethernet-based CAN and other measurements data-logging systems
- High-speed and low-speed CAN interfaces available
- Modular I/O platform available with system based on NI CompactDAQ technology
- Customizable systems with NI LabVIEW software
- CAN traffic and other I/O measurement analysis and synchronization with NI DIAdem software
- Support for importing FIBEX, .DBC, and .NCD CAN database files for frame and signal communication
National Instruments controller area network (CAN) systems offer complete solutions for CAN traffic communication, logging, and analysis. These systems are USB- or Ethernet-based CAN interfaces that can operate stand-alone for just CAN communication or can be combined with other I/O modules in a modular platform to perform additional data acquisition and measurements.
NI CAN systems are ideal for a wide variety of applications, including monitoring and logging in-vehicle networks, bus load monitoring, device validation with synchronized data acquisition, CAN device development and test, and automotive network traffic correlation with external measurements.
You can customize test applications that incorporate NI CAN systems using a single software programming environment, NI LabVIEW. CAN communication and logging in addition to acquiring other measurements and data can all be implemented with LabVIEW. You can then synchronize the measurement data and CAN traffic for postanalysis with NI DIAdem software.