- High-performance analog input modules with integrated sensor and signal-specific conditioning
- Native x1 PXI Express; up to 32 channels per module
- Up to 24-bit resolution; multiplexed or simultaneous sampling
- Up to 250 kS/s/ch sampling rates; ±25 mV to ±300 V input ranges
- Options for bank and channel-to-channel isolation
- NIST-traceable calibration
The NI SC Express family includes PXI Express data acquisition (DAQ) modules with integrated signal conditioning for measuring a wide variety of sensor and signal types. SC Express modules are built on the x1 PXI Express bus with dedicated bandwidth per device up to 250 MB/s. Because of the added bandwidth provided by PXI Express, these modules offer simultaneous sampling options using the same channel counts as multiplexed devices. The SC Express family features NIST-traceable calibration and software-selectable configurations, such as gain, filtering, and excitation. The modules provide increased accuracy, high data throughput, and tight synchronization, making them ideal for scalable measurement systems from low- to high-channel counts.