- StarUML integration: Integrates into the free open source tool, StarUML
- G# Framework plug-in: An add-on to the reference-based object-oriented G# Framework toolkit
- Code generation: Create code from a StarUML class diagram, G# and LabVIEW classes
- Reversed engineering: Analyze a LabVIEW project containing G# and LabVIEW native classes
The G# StarUML Plug-in is a plug-in for the G# Framework and the free, open source UML tool, StarUML. It integrates with StarUML so you can easily design and maintain the LabVIEW G# code in a professional UML design tool. The plug-in supports code generation from StarUML to LabVIEW G# classes as well as reversed engineering from a LabVIEW project containing G# classes to visualizing the classes and their dependencies in a UML class diagram in StarUML.
The plug-in adds new G# menus in the StarUML development environment, and you perform all actions from the StarUML environment. There are two major actions to perform:
1. Code generation: Generates code from a StarUML class diagram. G# and LabVIEW native classes are created in a LabVIEW project.
2. Reversed engineering: Analyzes a LabVIEW project containing G# and LabVIEW native classes, which are visualized in a UML class diagram in StarUML.
Support Contact Information
National Instruments does not provide technical support for third-party add-ons for LabVIEW. For technical support, contact AddQ Consulting at the following e-mail address:
Disclaimer: The third-party add-ons for LabVIEW on this page are offered by independent third-party providers who are solely responsible for such products. NI shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the performance of the third-party add-ons.
Additional Product Information
Reviews are typically processed within 48 hours. If you believe a review is incorrect or inappropriate, please report abuse to email@example.com
Verified Reviewers have submitted an email address to RateVoice.com