From 2 PM Friday, Jan 20 - 10:00 PM CST Monday, Jan 23, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
High-Performance Ethernet-to-GPIB Controller
- NI-488.2 driver for Windows 7/Vista/XP (included) as well as Linux and Mac OS X (download only)
- Easy-to-use password-protected web interface
- Transfer rates of up to 5.6 MB/s
- Gigabit, 100BASE-TX, and 10BASE-T Ethernet network compatibility
- Ability to share up to 14 GPIB devices from several network hosts
- RoHS compliance; up to 4X faster transfers than GPIB-ENET/100
The RoHS-compliant NI GPIB-ENET/1000 features a password-protected web interface for easy configuration. It can communicate and be configured through networked computers as well as control IEEE 488 devices from anywhere on an Ethernet-based (LAN) TCP/IP network (Gigabit, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T). You can use the GPIB-ENET/1000 to share a single GPIB system among many networked users or to control several test systems from a single networked host computer.
The GPIB-ENET/1000 performs up to 4X faster on large data transfers and up to 3X faster on small byte transfers than its predecessor, the NI GPIB-ENET/100. You can control up to 100 GPIB-ENET/1000 interfaces via a single computer.
By purchasing the GPIB-ENET/1000, you acquire a multiple access license to use the NI-488.2 software in accordance with the applicable NI Software License Agreement.
The GPIB-ENET/1000 is shipped with NI-488.2 for Windows 7/Vista/XP and is supported on Linux and Mac OS X (download available at ni.com/drivers).
Additional Product Information