- Analog output multifunction data acquisition boards for the PCI bus
- Up to 32 analog outputs for waveform generation, up to 1 MS/s, up to 16-bit
- Up to 16 static voltage (±10 V) and 16 static current (0 to 20 mA) outputs
- 8 digital I/O lines and two 24-bit counters
- Digital triggering and external clocking
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE data-logging software included
Designed for performance, National Instruments multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) analog output boards combine the latest in PC technologies to deliver simultaneous, multichannel updates for single-point control and waveform output applications. You can use these analog output PCI boards in a variety of applications, including stimulus-response testing, power supply control, high-speed, deterministic control, and sensor/signal simulation.
Data Acquisition Software
Working with easy-to-use driver software featuring an intuitive application programming interface makes a big impact on completing a project on time and under budget. These NI data acquisition devices are shipped with NI-DAQmx multithreaded driver software that provides ease of use, flexibility, and high performance on multiple programming platforms, including NI LabVIEW and LabWindows™/CVI, ANSI C/C++, and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET. NI-DAQmx features free LabVIEW SignalExpress LE data-logging software and hundreds of shipping examples to help you get started quickly with your application.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
For pricing and specifications, select a PCI board from the left menu or view the featured products below: