- PCI data acquisition boards for desktop computers and embedded platforms
- General-purpose I/O with analog, digital, and counter channels
- Low-cost, basic options for cost-sensitive applications
- High-performance options for additional speed, accuracy, channel counts, and more
- Industrial data acquisition devices with built-in isolation
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE data-logging software included
The Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) bus is one of the most commonly used internal computer buses today. With a shared bandwidth of 132 MB/s, PCI offers high-speed data streaming and deterministic data transfer for single-point control applications. There are many different data acquisition hardware options for PCI, with multifunction I/O boards up to 10 MS/s, up to 80 channels, and up to 18-bit resolution.
Designed for performance, National Instruments multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) boards feature guaranteed measurement accuracy, and can be used in a wide variety of applications, including laboratory automation, scientific research, design validation, manufacturing test, and embedded OEM applications. To learn more about absolute accuracy specifications, refer to the Specifications tab on individual product pages.
Data Acquisition Software
Working with easy-to-use driver software featuring an intuitive application programming interface makes a big impact on completing a project on time and under budget. These NI data acquisition boards are shipped with NI-DAQmx multithreaded driver software that provides ease of use, flexibility, and high performance on multiple programming platforms, including NI LabVIEW and LabWindows™/CVI, ANSI C/C++, and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET. NI-DAQmx features free LabVIEW SignalExpress LE data-logging software and hundreds of shipping examples to help you get started quickly with your application.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Product Categories for NI PCI Multifunction DAQ