- Advanced analysis functions (wavelets, joint time-frequency analysis)
- Application-specific analysis (sound and vibration, order analysis, spectral)
- New and industry-standard technologies (DSP, OPC, PID, simulation)
- Off-the-shelf data management for test files
- Data logging, alarms, security, and machine vision
- Report generation and connectivity (SQL, ODBC, Microsoft Excel)
Toolkits add libraries of functions, VIs, interactive wizards, examples, utilities, and documentation to your NI LabVIEW installation, effectively reducing the time required to finish your task. These are accessible either through new palettes or menu entries in your development environment. LabVIEW toolkits address different needs, ranging from industry- or application-specific tools to general-purpose functions.