- Choose from more than 50 hot-swappable I/O modules with integrated signal conditioning
- Measure up to 256 channels of electrical, physical, mechanical, or acoustic signals
- Run up to seven hardware-timed analog I/O, digital I/O, or counter/timer operations simultaneously
- Stream continuous waveform measurements with patented NI Signal Streaming technology
- Simplify setup with zero configuration networking and a built-in Web-based configuration utility
- Measure in minutes with NI-DAQmx software and automatic code generation using the DAQ Assistant
NI CompactDAQ Ethernet chassis extend the reach of PC-based data acquisition to remote sensor and electrical measurements from across the lab to around the world. By combining more than 50 sensor-specific NI C Series I/O modules with patented NI Signal Streaming technology, the NI CompactDAQ platform delivers high-speed data and ease of use in a flexible, mixed-measurement system.
Designed for performance, a single NI CompactDAQ chassis can measure up to 256 channels of electrical, physical, mechanical, or acoustic signals. In addition, with NI-DAQmx driver software, you can log data for simple experiments or develop a complete test system in LabVIEW, C/C++, Visual Basic .NET, and other programming environments.
Ethernet is ideal for taking measurements at distances beyond the 5 m limit of a USB cable. A single CAT 5E cable can reach 100 m before needing a switch or router to carry the signal farther. Furthermore, you can take advantage of existing network infrastructure for your remote or distributed measurement applications.
NI C Series I/O modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, RTDs, strain gages, and load and pressure transducers. Each is hot-swappable and autodetectable for simplified installation.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- LabVIEW SignalExpress LE for simple data-logging applications
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for NI LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) for system configuration and test
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.