- Latest high-performance quad-core processors
- 2 GB standard RAM with up to 4 GB maximum
- High-performance 7,200 rpm hard drive or optional SSD
- Rich set of peripheral I/O with up to two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Optional extended temperature and 24/7 version available
- Recommended for applications requiring intensive processing or high data throughput
PXI embedded controllers from National Instruments in the "Highest Performance" class provide class-leading performance in a compact embedded form factor for your PXI-based test, measurement, and control systems.
Besides offering high CPU performance, these controllers deliver high I/O throughput combined with a rich set of peripheral I/O ports and system and I/O expansion through the ExpressCard slot.
National Instruments PXI embedded controllers are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of test, measurement, and control systems. They are available with the latest processor options in a rugged form factor that is designed to operate in a wide temperature range and high shock and vibration environments.
The combination of optimal CPU performance, a rugged form factor, high reliability, and long availability makes the NI PXI embedded controllers the ideal control option for PXI systems.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.