- High-value controller with single-core processors
- 1 GB standard RAM with up to 4 GB maximum
- Integrated hard drive with SSD option available
- Onboard peripheral I/O ports such as Gigabit Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB
- Price starting at $1999 USD
High-value PXI embedded controllers from National Instruments offer a low-cost platform for deploying PXI-based systems in high-volume applications.
With state-of-the-art packaging, high-value NI PXI embedded controllers provide a complete PC with integrated hard drive and peripheral ports such as USB and Gigabit Ethernet in a compact form factor.
NI PXI embedded controllers are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of test, measurement, and control systems. They are available with the latest processor options in a rugged form factor that is designed to operate in a wide temperature range and high shock and vibration environments.
The combination of optimal CPU performance, a rugged form factor, high reliability, and long availability makes NI PXI embedded controllers the ideal control option for PXI systems.