- High-performance dual-core processors
- 1 GB standard RAM with up to 4 GB maximum
- Integrated hard drive with SSD option available
- Onboard peripheral I/O ports such as Gigabit Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB
- Optional extended temp and 24/7 version available for some controllers
- An ideal balance of performance, value, and product availability
Mainstream PXI embedded controllers from National Instruments offer an ideal balance of performance, value, and product availability in a compact embedded form factor for your PXI-based test, measurement, and control systems.
Besides providing high CPU performance, these controllers feature integrated hard drives and onboard peripheral I/O ports such as integrated USB, serial, and Gigabit Ethernet.
NI PXI embedded controllers are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of test, measurement, and control systems. They are available with the latest processor options in a rugged form factor that is designed to operate in a wide temperature range and high shock and vibration environments.
The combination of optimal CPU performance, a rugged form factor, high reliability, and long availability makes NI PXI embedded controllers the ideal control option for PXI systems.