- Latest high-performance quad-core processors
- 2 GB standard RAM with up to 16 GB maximum
- High-performance 7,200 rpm hard drive or optional SSD
- Rich set of peripheral I/O with up to 4 USB and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Optional extended temp and 24/7 version available
- Recommended for applications requiring intensive processing or high data throughput
PXI embedded controllers from National Instruments in the Highest-Performance category provide class-leading performance in a compact embedded form factor for your PXI-based test, measurement, and control systems.
Besides offering high CPU performance, these controllers provide high I/O throughput coupled with a rich set of peripheral I/O ports, up to 16 GB of RAM, and system and I/O expansion through the ExpressCard slot.
NI PXI embedded controllers are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of test, measurement, and control systems. They are available with the latest processor options in a rugged form factor designed to operate in a wide temperature range and high shock and vibration environments.
The combination of optimal CPU performance, a rugged form factor, high reliability, and long availability makes NI PXI embedded controllers the ideal control option for PXI systems.