From 8 PM Friday, July 22 - 1:30 AM CDT Sunday, July 24, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
Camera Link Adapter Module for FPGA Image Processing
- For FPGA image processing
- Base-, medium-, and full-configuration image acquisition for Camera Link cameras
- Supports up to 10-tap, 80-bit acquisition at 20 MHz to 85 MHz pixel clock frequency
- 4 TTL I/O channels, 2 optically isolated inputs, and 1 quadrature encoder input
- Two 26-pin SDR connectors
- The NI 1483 requires an NI FlexRIO FPGA module. Check Resources tab for compatible modules
Configure Complete PXI System
View Support Resources
The NI 1483 is a Camera Link adapter module for NI FlexRIO field-programmable gate array (FPGA) modules. It supports 80-bit, 10-tap base-, medium-, and full-configuration image acquisition from Camera Link 1.2 standard cameras. It also features four digital I/O channels, two optically isolated inputs, and one quadrature encoder input for advanced triggering functionality.
The NI 1483 is paired with an NI FlexRIO FPGA module to perform custom image analysis. FPGA processing is ideally suited for applications that require bit-level processing and very low system latency. Implemented in hardware, FPGA processing does not require CPU intervention. You can process images on the FPGA independently or with a CPU for more advanced preprocessing architectures.
NI LabVIEW software and the LabVIEW FPGA Module are required to program the NI 1483. This Camera Link adapter module is designed for use with the NI FlexRIO platform for PXI.