- 32 simultaneous 50 MS/s, 12-bit channels
- Uses TI AFE5801 analog front end with built-in antialias filters and programmable time-variable gain
- 2 Vpp, 100 Ω differential inputs with AC coupling
- 16 digital outputs with per-channel phase control can be coupled to pulser arrays
- Multiple modules can be synchronized for high-channel-count applications
- Requires NI FlexRIO FPGA module
The NI 5752 is a 32-channel digitizer module that is capable of sampling on all channels at 50 MS/s with 12-bit resolution. The module is optimized for nondestructive test (NDT) and ultrasound applications with 100 Ω differential inputs, AC coupling, and built-in analog-to-digital converter (ADC) features such as selectable antialias filters and programmable time-variable gain control.
When you couple an NI 5752 with an NI FlexRIO field-programmable gate array (FPGA) module, you can implement your own high-speed control and inline processing algorithms in the FPGA, including fast Fourier transforms (FFTs), filtering, peak detection, and gating. In addition, you can synchronize multiple modules for higher-channel-count systems. The module also has 16 digital outputs, which you can use to interface to external power amplifiers to create an array of high-voltage pulser channels with per-channel phase control for phased array and other NDT applications.
Note that for certain NDT applications, you may need to add your own signal conditioning and input protection circuitry.
Additional Product Information