- High-performance analog input modules with integrated sensor and signal-specific conditioning
- Native x1 PXI Express; up to 32 channels per module
- 16- to 24-bit resolution; multiplexed or simultaneous sampling
- Up to 250 kS/s/ch sampling rates, ±25 mV to ±300 V input ranges
- Options for bank and channel-to-channel isolation
- NIST-traceable calibration
NI SC Express analog input modules are compatible with any PXI Express chassis and provide high-performance measurements for a wide variety of sensor and signal types. Each module features multiple analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and built-in signal conditioning. The SC Express modules are built on the x1 PXI Express bus with dedicated bandwidth per device up to 250 MB/s. Because of the added bandwidth provided by PXI Express, these modules offer simultaneous sampling options using the same channel counts as multiplexed devices. All SC Express modules feature NIST-traceable calibration and software-selectable configurations, such as gain, filtering, and excitation. They include increased accuracy, high data throughput, and synchronization features that make them ideal for scalable measurement systems from low- to high-channel counts.