- System bundles include chassis, modules, and software needed for specific applications
- Add and remove components directly from the bundle page, or after you have added parts to your cart
NI CompactDAQ systems provide a starting point for many common applications and include a selection of chassis, modules, accessories, and software to help you get started.
System bundles make it easier to see all the components that make up a complete NI CompactDAQ system.
Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, RTDs, strain gages, load and pressure transducers, torque cells, accelerometers, flow meters, and microphones. If you do not see the module for your specific measurement, contact us.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- LabVIEW SignalExpress LE for simple data-logging applications
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for NI LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) for system configuration and test
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.