- Fastest processors available in CompactRIO; up to 1.33 GHz dual-core
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed communication
- Hi-Speed USB host ports for USB-based storage
- Largest and most powerful FPGAs in the CompactRIO line integrated directly with controller
- LabVIEW Real-Time for determinism and continuous operation reliability
- 0 to 55 °C operating temperature range
Performance NI CompactRIO systems combine the industry's highest-performance processors running the NI real-time OS with the largest and most powerful field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) from National Instruments. These flexible systems offer the processing power you need for advanced control applications, high-speed data transfer and logging, and processing-intensive applications such as rapid control prototyping and advanced motion. The performance CompactRIO systems use flexible NI LabVIEW graphical system design software to help you develop both real-time and FPGA applications.