Thermocouple Data Logger
USB, Wireless, or Ethernet Data Logger - Up to 16 Channels
- 4-channel, 16-channel, and isolated 4-channel options
- USB, wireless (802.11b/g), or Ethernet
- Compatibility with J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B thermocouple types
- Built-in CJC (cold-junction compensation) for high-accuracy thermocouple measurements
- Includes NI-DAQmx driver software and free NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE data-logging software
- NI LabVIEW support for creating applications with custom user interfaces and functionality
This thermocouple data logger consists of one four-channel (NI 9211), 16-channel (NI 9213), or isolated four-channel (NI 9219) C Series thermocouple module and one USB (NI cDAQ-9171), 802.11a/b wireless (NI cDAQ-9191), or Ethernet (NI cDAQ-9181) single module carrier. Each module is specifically designed for thermocouple measurements and features integrated signal conditioning that provides direct connectivity to your sensors. The 24 bits of resolution along with built-in cold-junction compensation (CJC) offer superior accuracy. The isolated four-channel module includes 250 Vrms channel-to-earth ground isolation for safety, noise immunity, and high common-mode voltage range.
The thermocouple data logger is compatible with Microsoft Windows OSs and uses the easy and powerful NI-DAQmx driver software. A free copy of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE for Windows is included so you can quickly acquire, analyze, and present data without programming.
In addition to LabVIEW SignalExpress, the thermocouple data logger is compatible with the following versions (or later) of NI application software – LabVIEW 7.x, LabWindows™/CVI 7.x, or Measurement Studio 7.x; or LabVIEW with the LabVIEW 7.1 Real-Time Module. The thermocouple data logger is also compatible with ANSI C/C++, C#, Visual Studio .NET, and Visual Basic 6.0.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Additional Product Information