- Acquire, display, save, and monitor images from thousands of cameras
- Use NI-IMAQ to acquire from analog, parallel digital, Camera Link, and NI Smart Cameras (free)
- Use NI-IMAQdx with GigE Vision, IEEE 1394, IP (Ethernet), DirectShow (USB) devices (license needed)
- Compatible with real-time and Windows-based targets
- Compatible with NI LabVIEW, .NET, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Included with all NI vision hardware and NI vision software licenses
NI Vision Acquisition Software is driver software for acquiring, displaying, logging, and monitoring images from a multitude of camera types.
This software is included with all NI vision hardware (NI Smart Cameras, vision systems, frame grabbers) and all NI vision software licenses (Vision Development Module and NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection licenses including run-time licenses).
NI Vision Acquisition Software is also sold separately for security and monitoring applications that do not require image processing or specialized hardware.
This software includes NI-IMAQ, a free driver for acquiring from analog, parallel digital, Camera Link, and NI Smart Cameras, as well as NI-IMAQdx for acquiring from GigE Vision, IIDC-compliant IEEE 1394 cameras, IP (Ethernet), and DirectShow-compliant USB devices such as cameras, webcams, microscopes, scanners, and many consumer-grade imaging products.