- Up to 32 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs
- Up to 48 digital I/O lines (32 hardware-timed at 10 MHz)
- Four 32-bit counter/timers for PWM, encoder, frequency, event counting, and more
- Advanced timing and triggering with NI-STC3 timing and synchronization technology
- Use the LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module to create custom control models
- Design real-time applications graphically using the LabVIEW Real-Time Module
If you need to control the temperature of a room, the speed of a motor, or the pressure of hydraulic fluids, you can use NI X Series data acquisition (DAQ) hardware to connect sensors and actuators to your computer and build the control system that meets your exact application needs. The low-latency PCI Express bus improves single-point I/O performance, and with NI LabVIEW software and NI-DAQmx driver software, you can easily take sensor measurements, compare values to a setpoint, and update output signals.
National Instruments X Series
X Series multifunction DAQ devices provide a new level of performance with the high-throughput PCI Express bus, NI-STC3 timing and synchronization technology, and multicore-optimized driver and application software.
Note: users are not able to connect the hard drive connector of the Industrial Controller to the X Series device to supply additional power. Users must limit sourced current for the +5V and digital I/O lines to be less than the amount described in the specifications
Advanced Control with X Series
X Series devices are optimized for lower latency and improved single-point performance, especially with the LabVIEW Real-Time Module. LabVIEW Real-Time includes the LabVIEW PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit.
With the LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module, you can analyze open-loop model behavior, design closed-loop controllers, simulate online and offline systems, and conduct physical implementations. You can construct plant and control models using transfer function, state-space, or zero-pole-gain and analyze system performance with tools such as step response, pole-zero maps, and Bode plots.
Additional Product Information