- Integrated suite of 12 instruments
- Programmable with NI LabVIEW and LabVIEW SignalExpress
- Combines with NI Multisim for complete electronic educational platform
- Removable prototyping board for your customization
- Short-circuit and high-voltage protection
- Free courseware available for download
You can purchase NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI ELVIS) workstations and accessories to replace or supplement your lab installations.
National Instruments recommends NI ELVIS II/II+ programmed with NI-ELVISmx driver software for new applications.
The NI ELVIS workstation includes the following:
- NI ELVIS base workstation
- Original green protoboard
- NI ELVIS 3.0.3 or later driver software CD
- USB cable
- Power supply
The NI data acquisition device is sold separately, with USB and PCI options available on ni.com.
You have selected United States as the country where you will use the product(s)
Additional Product Information